Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sacramento, CA

It wasn’t too hard to say goodbye to my family at Christmas because I came back after one week. It wasn’t because I was homesick, I had a course to teach in Sacramento, CA. There was nothing much to report about this trip except that it was the last training course my company offered in our now closed Sacramento office. I must admit that I am going to miss the several times a year I was able to go back home on the company dime. I just hope that the State of California can save enough money for me (unbridled optimism, or you could argue misguided optimism is a wonderful thing) to make it back to Nor Cal periodically.

I would just like to give a shout out to all the people that took time out of their busy schedules to eat food with me. You all know how much I love to eat food! Thanks to: Mom, Dad, Jody Moore, Megan Moore Garrison, Sheri Frazier, Sean Gendreau, Katie McCluskey, and several of my students who ventured to In-N-Out Burger with me.

Next Trip – Cherry Point, NC

No comments: